Do you accept insurance?
What do I need to do before my appointment?
Please fill out the intake forms that pertain to your appointment type at least 2 days prior to your scheduled visit. When you schedule your visit, we will email you access to our electronic medical record, the Living Matrix.
Should I submit my Medical Records?
- Most recent medical summary from your latest medical provider(s). This may include specialists you have seen for pertinent evaluations. (Please do not send a series of medical office notes. An overview/summary describing most recent findings would be very valuable
- Recent lab results from the past 6 months
- Other medical test summaries from the past year
- Medical records summary from your provider that reflects a significant medical/surgical event that may have triggered a change in your status
- Summary of current (past 6 months) treatment regimens/therapies
- Genetic testing results
- Recent Functional Medicine test results (within the past one year)
- Mental health/psychiatric summary
Items that we ask that you DO NOT SEND:
- Notes from routine medical office visits
- Routine exam notes (this includes immunizations, routine physical exams, etc.)
- Lab results that are over a year old
- Diagnostic imaging films or disks
What conditions do you treat?
Our Functional Medicine Providers treat the following chronic health concerns (but not limited to):
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid reflux/GERD
- Food interolerances
- Candida overgrowth
- Parasitic infection
- Hormonal imbalance
- Low libido
- Adrenal dysfunction
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Prenatal preparation
- Pregnancy & breastfeeding support
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Grave’s disease
- Rheumatoid & psoriatic arthritis
- Celiac disease
- Sjogren’s syndrome
- Type I diabetes
Mental and brain health
- Chronic fatigue
- Brain Health (focus, cognition, memory)
- Perioral dermatitis
Cardiometabolic / Respiratory
- Pre-diabetes & Type 2 diabetes
- Metabolic syndrome
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Weight management
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Healthy Aging
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Restless Leg Syndrome
Can the physicians at Pinnacle Health be my primary care physician?
No, We require that you have your own primary care physician. While our providers are trained as primary care physicians and nurse practitioners, they do not provide acute care services. We will work with you closely as consultants and coaches in preventive and functional medicine to help you address the roots of chronic health problems. We can confer with your primary care doctor if required.
Take Charge of Your Health.
Heal your body from the inside out, talk to one of our providers now to learn how our holistic approach can help you.